Sonic: PHX Episode 8 Sonic: PHX Episode 8

make something original

What the hell are you doing?

Exorz responds:

My own series, duh!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Hmmm

Hilarious. 10/10 if it would have been in 3D.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Umm

Could be more nutshelled, and don't act surprised an animation about Newgrounds made the front page. ...jk nice work and gratz.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Gaytarded

Good animation, but the voices were annoying and none of it was funny. It was just "Bart raped Millhouse" and then Lisa gets a satanic head. Wut?

Stupid Mario Stupid Mario

Eh.

The jokes were lame as hell. 5 for decent animating and sound syncing, but these damn mario sprite parodies are uploaded every day... and this one just wasn't special. It's not funny the 1,000th time; everyone beats up Mario in flash animations including his sprites.

Super Mario Parody 2! Super Mario Parody 2!

Great

It was good. Great animating. And even better to see my Windmill Song remix in it. =D

New Numa New Numa

This one is nothing like the first and the song is just not as good. To be honest, it didn't need a sequel. Sorry, Gary x_x.

Numa Numa Gameboy Numa Numa Gameboy

w00t!

I think it's very cool to see my song have a flash music video, heh. It's a great one too. If I were in your position, though, I would have made the screenshots look like they have been made by Gary with the Gameboy Camera. You know, 8bit gifs with the noise set to pattern. What you did must have taken a lot of time though, and it's cool to see that I have inspired.

Wyattfilms responds:

I realy wanted to do the gameboy cam thing but i had no idea how i would get that too work. sadley :(
But yes you inspired me faster than anything else has!!!

Day 3 Day 3

Nice

I wish it was a little longer, but it was funny and very well animated.